This is the new LawMate PV-500HDW recorder, a brand new high definition Wi-Fi enabled DVR.
The new PV-500HDW recorder is part of the 2016 range of Wi-Fi enabled devices from LawMate. The Wi-Fi connection allows the recorder to connect to Android and iOS phones & tablets to provide remote full system control and live monitoring.
The PV-500HDW recorder does not have a screen and this permits the battery life to increase to 4 hours of operation. If you also opt for the BA-4400mAh battery, operation increases to circa 8 hours on a fully charged battery.
This recorder is designed to work with the brand new BU18-HD button camera and BU18-HD Cone cameras with a much simpler cable design compared to earlier models. Providing excellent low-light capability down to 0.03 Lux, this 1100 TV line camera captures exceptional video and audio.
Please note that the BU-18HD and BU-18HD (cone) cameras are designed for the PV-500HDW and PV-500HDW Pro recorders only and are not compatible with previous LawMate DVR’s.
• Works with any Android or iOS device
• Live monitoring up to 20m range
• 1080p/720p/WVGA resolution settings
• Up to 240 minute recording time
• Watermarked time-stamped evidential grade video
• Download recorded footage to your smart device
• Compatible with current PV500 battery cells
• Free 8gb SD card supplied
• H.264 .MOV File format
• Low light sensitive camera
• Vibration alert (power on/off, recording, low battery)
Wi-Fi Application features:
• Live view
• Ability to switch between standard or motion detection recording
• Start/stop recording
• Set the time & date / synchronise with your smart phone/tablet
• 1080p/720p/WVGA switch
• Card formatting function
• SSID visible/hide switch
PV-500 HDW DVR
2200 mAh battery pack
Mains charger & USB cable
8gb Micro SD card
Wired remote controller